Friday, April 30, 2010

New CDs!!

I'm so excited!  As the warmer days approach, Sam and I start to listen to country music more and more.  So, with my gift card that I won from doing a survey for a friend's research, I bought the Lady Antebellum and Little Big Town CDs.  They are downloading as I write.  Yay!!!

We took a practice NCLEX today and it said that I have a 98% chance of passing the Nursing Boards test.  That makes me feel really good because we've had "NCLEX Review" this week in class and I've started to freak out.  Basically, before this week, I was confident in what I knew.  But then class reminded me of everything I don't know.  Eek!!

K, on to pictures.  I'll end April on time :)  Yay for a new picture album!


April 26, 2010: Banana Sushi
Well, not really banana SUSHI, but tempura bananas and yummy fried sushi.  My wonderful friend Marta took me out to lunch and we had some sushi at the new place off Chipman.  Yummy!

April 27, 2010: Tennis time
It was such a beautiful day that I couldn't resist!  We played some doubles tennis with Jim and Jake complete with new grips on our racket.  Oh yeah, we need some practice, but it felt good!

April 28, 2010: Go Cardinals!
Remember that time the Cardinals are doing great at the start of the season!  Showing off my new shirt

April 29, 2010: Yummy Chinese
Must be on an Asian food kick.  Out to lunch with some great friends from school.  Chinese isn't very conducive to my diet, but being with friends is, so there ya go!

April 30, 2010: Mmmm...Bloomin' Onion
Yup, we went to Outback.  I do this thing called MyPoints and I earn points for gift cards.  I had a ton of points so I cashed them in for a gift card to Outback/Carabbas.  Yay!

No comments: