Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April!

Or should I say (because I said it to my friend Megan), "Happy Birthday Month!"  Yay! Two days until my birthday.  I wish birthdays were as exciting as when I was younger.  They just aren't anymore.  Just a day.  I actually think I'm more excited about my adoption birthday (July 27th) than my actual birthday.  I guess that's a good thing.

Anyway, since I have time, but will be going to bed shortly, I am going to post a picture of this day.  Now, as always, I don't have any pictures from my actual action of the day (walking in Lowenstein Park with Tierney and Chaco drinking Roxberry Juice) so I struggled to come up with something.  However, here goes.

April 1, 2010: Cherry Blossoms
So, as aforementioned friend Megan and I were getting coffee at Starbucks a few Sundays ago, I noticed that there were new gift cards available to purchase.  I wanted it and Megan said, "Julie, you always want everything Asian."  I didn't really think anything of it, but after thinking on it awhile and using my computer, I realized that my gmail theme is cherry blossoms as well as my firefox theme.  I also have a cherry blossom water bottle.  Okay, so maybe this is a little too Asian, but it's a pretty flower.  So what.  And I did end up getting the Starbucks card and transferring the balance of my other card to it.  Yeah, I know...sad.
*EDIT* I just looked at my iGoogle and it too has a cherry blossom theme

No comments: