My birthday was Saturday and it was a great day. Sam and I drove to Columbia to meet my parents for lunch at T.G.I. Fridays. I also got a new Cardinals shirt, so I'm excited. That will most likely be my picture at some point this summer. Speaking of Cardinals, they won their opener! Woo hoo!
Easter was also a lovely day. I decided to take the day off clinicals and I'm glad that I did. Easter service was great as usual and I got to be with my kiddos in the PS1 room. Then we had lunch at the Gillilan's house and dinner with the Geoghegans. When we're not able to celebrate with our families, I'm thankful for our church family. It's a great family. :)
Alright, I better post these pictures and get to bed. I hope I feel better in the morning.
April 2, 2010: Houlihans with the Girls
After clinical on Friday, I met my women's small group at Houlihan's for an April birthday celebration. I got the martini flight which may not have been a good idea on an empty stomach. Good thing my dinner was delicious and I ate all of it. But I now know that I do not like martinis.
April 3, 2010: My birthday!
I forgot to mention before that I got to spend time with my wonderful friend Alana. We went shopping for Easter clothes for her and then ended up at the ice cream place in downtown Lee's Summit. I got basil ice cream. It was delicious!
April 4, 2010: He is Risen!
Twila cut the grass while we were at the Geoghegans and when we got back Chaco looked like she had tennis balls for feet because she was grass stained.
I am also giving an update on the flowers out front. We have tulip blooms!
And we played the Iron Chef Board game with Justin and Jamie and I wanted to show you how amazing it was:
April 5, 2010: Sick day for the Theismann girls
As I said, I was sick this morning and when I got home, Chaco's stool indicated that she may be sick too. I took her to the vet because of her poop and because the area under her nose is swollen as you can see in the picture. Poor puppy. Hopefully she doesn't have a parasite.

No comments:
Post a Comment