Saturday, May 15, 2010

I am SO DONE!

Last night was pinning and it was amazing.  I can't believe that I am done with nursing school.  I really can't remember a lot of the day except for the annoying little girl behind me at the ceremony who kept singing and clapping and that I had a lot of people there who I love.  So, thank you to those who read this for all of your support.  I won't be complaining about studying for a while.  Actually, I take that back...I still have to study for the NCLEX.  Then I won't complain anymore....unless I fail it the first time.

We had some family pictures taken today by VivaLuma Photography.  You can go their website here.  We had so much fun with Kyle and Angela.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

Alright, I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed.  Here are some pictures first.

May 13, 2010: SKIPPED! Oops!  However, I will make up for it.

May 14, 2010:  Pinning Day!!!

May 15, 2010: THE Pin
Thought I'd give you a look at the pin.

No comments: