Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring Allergies

I didn't think I had spring allergies.  Boy, was I wrong in making that statement.  I am miserable right now with my nose acting like a leaky faucet with a drip.  Ugh.  I am sitting here typing with a kleenex shoved up my nostril to keep the leak from dripping on my shirt.  I know, that should be my picture for the day, but I will only put fairly attractive pictures of myself on here.  Not, allergy looking, kleenex up my nose, pictures.  Maybe in the fall when my allergies are 100x worse and there will be a permanent plug up my nose.

Anyway, I should probably post these pictures and then go to bed.  I am obviously avoiding reading for my Management/Leadership test that's on Friday.  It's such BORING material and I just can't read it.  And I'm having a hard time as an allergy-stricken, allergy-medicine taken girl.  Drowsiness is not studying's friend.

May 3, 2010: Friends
Corey has charged me with taking pictures for the pinning slideshow, so I took some pictures of my nursing friends.  We had a long two hour break on this day so we got to soak in the sun and relax.

May 4, 2010: The bane of my existence
Right now, at least.  These two books are SO BORING!  Reading these confirms that I shouldn't have ever majored in business or even considered majoring in business (which I didn't).  

No comments: