But seriously, it would be so nice to have some sunshine so that I could actually bask in it's glory. I have a feeling that the next sunny days will be Monday and Tuesday, when I am working again. Boo!! I am thankful for the rain and that I can experience 4 seasons (don't get me wrong), but I like 4 seasons. Not just rain. At least I can use my new umbrella from work, which will probably be a picture soon.
Speaking of pictures, here are some from the past few days. Enjoy!
May 16, 2010: More cherry blossoms
I got my phone cover in a while ago, but here is a picture to add to my asian-ness
May 17, 2010: Pedicure
My girls and their parents are amazing and gave Aimee and myself gift cards to Beauty Brands. We went and got pedicures together. Here is a bad picture of my beautiful, soft feet.
May 18, 2010: Derrick is LOST
He is so addicted to this show. I think his goal is to watch everything before the finale on Sunday. We'll see if it happens. He has watched 13 episodes today (starting around 10 when I woke up) and he probably has 2 or 3 to go.
May 19, 2010: Flowers from Sam
As I was getting ready to leave for pinning last Friday, I realized that Sam had disappeared and his Jeep was gone. As I tried to call him, he pulled up to the house with these beautiful flowers in the passenger seat. I should have taken a picture before the roses started going limp, but this will do. I love them!



No comments:
Post a Comment